Welcome to a very "HUGE" Butler County, Iowa Ackerson family circle Shirley! David Ackerson and Lucinda Varnum were married June 18, 1845 in Ohio. They had 10 children.
1. William b. March 14, 1844 in Ohio
2. Dorotha Ann b. May 20, 1846 in Ohio
3. Joseph b. March 20, 1849 in Ohio
4. John b. April ?, 1850 in Ohio
5. Isaac Jacob b. December 25, 1854 in Illinois
6. Eliza Jane b. November 28, 1855 in Iowa
7. Horace b. February 17, 1859 in Iowa
8. Edward b. September 17, 1862/64 in Iowa
9. Mary M. b. April ?, 1865 in Iowa
10. Charles Henry b. February 14, 1867 in Iowa
I think off the top of my head that the Ohio Children were born in Washington County, Ohio (but not 100% sure on that) Isaac was born in Stephenson County, Illinois and the rest of the children were all born in Butler County, Iowa. Our ancestor David Ackerson bought the Butler County, Iowa farm on July 20, 1855 from Wm Joshua Barney and his wife Geogeanna F.(?) of Dubuque, Iowa in Dubuque. Now that I know that you are familair with Genforum and posting here I will be checking it more often to see if you have any more questions. (^_^) Or if you want to you can e-mail me direct at TinConnie2@webtv.net
Once again, Shirley, welcome!!!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|