Sorry I took so long, what I have is from is from Descendants of John Adsit of Lyme, Connecticut by Newman Ward Adsit, which follows:
Lucy Adsit born in Duchess County, N.Y., Dec. 1st, 1788; died Pittsford, Mich. 1868; married at Greenfield, N.Y. Sept. 18th, 1814 to Cyrus Peck Less, born at New London, Conn. July 29th, 1782; died at Pittsford 1842. Both are buried in the Union Church cemetary. Their children are:
1) Cyrus P., b. 29 Jan. 1816; m. Harriet Squire
2) Sarah Ann, b 8 Aug. 1817; m. Aaron Burr Canfield
3) Maria L., b 6 Aug. 1819; m. Dr. William King
4) Thomas W., b 19 Aug 1821; m. Eveline Taylor
5) Malinda, b. 25 Aug. 1823; m. Henry Fish
6) Lucy Jane, b. 15 Feb 1826; m. Daniel Vaughn Whitmore.
Lucy was a daughter of Wolcott Adsit born at Lyme, Conn., 24 Sept. 1764, son of Stephen Adsit, grandson of John Adsit, and as far as I know, no one has gotten any farther back than John.
Hope this helps
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|