Looking for cousins descended from my 3rd Great Grandparents, Andrew Albert and Maria Baker. Andrew was the son of Adam Albert and Margaret Schreck and was born 1824 in Franklin Twp., Butler Co., PA and died 1890 in Center Twp., Butler Co., PA. Maria was the daughter of Cadwallader Baker and Sarah Jewell and was born 1823 in Muddycreek Twp., Butler Co., PA and died 1903 in Butler, Butler Co., PA. They had the following children:
1. William Warren Albert, born about 1848 in Franklin Twp., Butler Co., PA, death date or place unknown. In 1850 he was in Franklin Twp., in 1860-1880 he was in Center Twp., in 1910 he was in Washington Twp., Butler Co., PA. He married first Mary Elizabeth Stewart (1850-1889) and had 5 children with her; Charles A. (1871), Ellen J. (1872), Homer S.(1874), Nancy (1876) and Sylvia D. (1882). He married second Gennie Miller (1854-?) to whom he had two more children; May M. (1886) and Lila M. (1893). William was a farmer. He may have moved at some point to Mercer Co., PA. His son Homer Albert had a son William Charles Albert who was born in North Washington and later moved to Mercer County, PA then Texas or Oklahoma. I had made contact with a John and Annie who were children of William Charles Albert, Annie (Viault) had sent me a photo of William Warrenís wife Mary Elizabeth Stewart. I havenít been able to contact them since. Homer S. Alberts daughter Elizabeth Serepta Albertís picture is on the USGENWEB site for Mercer County, PA photos.
2. Matilda Jane Albert, born Feb 1849 in Franklin Twp., Butler Co., PA and died 1876 in Center Twp., Butler Co., PA. She is buried at the Church of God Cemetery on Brewster Road in Center Twp. She married John Beriah Stewart (1847-1911) who was the son of Robert Stewart and Elizabeth Eckles. John and Matilda had 3 children; Lettie M. (1868), Albert D. (1873) and Viola W. (1875).
3. Emma M. Albert, born about 1852 in either Franklin or Center Twp., Butler Co., PA, died unknown. Emma married Andrew J. Avery (born 1849). They lived in Center Twp in 1880. Emma and Andrew had I child that I know of, William Avery (1873).
4. Uriah Albert, born 1854 in Center Twp., Butler Co., PA and died 1889 in Butler Co., PA. He was the twin of Levi. He married Jennie Pierce and had 3 children; Margaret (1883-1929) who married McCarthney Shaffer, Mae M. (1886) who married Gilbert Blaine Rider, Cory Ellen (1888-1898). Uriah and wife are buried in the Church of God Cemetery in Center Twp., Butler Co., PA.
5. Levi Albert, born 1854 in Center Twp., Butler Co., PA and died 1909 in Butler Co., PA. He was the twin of Uriah. He married Isabelle (last name unknown) (1854-1903). They had 2 children that I know of; Lewis H. (1879) and Clyde (1880). Levi and Isabelle are buried in the Church of God Cemetery in Center Twp., Butler Co., PA.
6. Mary Ellen, born 1858 Center Twp and died 1892. She married John Robinson. Children or other details unknown.
7. Warren J., (my GG Grandfather) born 1859 in Center Twp and died 1946 in Meridian, Butler Co., PA. He married Adda Leora (Smith) Millinger in 1886, she was born 1858 and died 1948. She was the widow of Isaiah Millinger and daughter of Washington Perry Smith and Emeline Thompson. Warren and Adda had 3 children; Floyd W. (1887-1976) who married Myrtle B. Lefever, Ralph C. (1889-1960) who married Lillith E. Smith (these were my great grandparents), and Evelyn M. (1893-1986) who married Edward Hilliard. Warren and Adda are both buried at St. Johnís Reformed Church cemetery in Meridian, Butler Co., PA.
8. Alfred Albert (1865-1865), buried at Emmanuel Lutheran Church Cemetery in Prospect, Butler Co., PA.
9. Cora B. Albert (1870-1963), married Benjamin C. Quigley (1856-1922) who was the son of Robert Ott Quigley and Mary Graham Oliver. They had 3 children that I know of; Elda B. (1892), Logan M. (1893-1963) his wifeís name was Louise, and Viola E. (1898).
Andrew Albertís father Adam Albert, was an early settler of Butler County, PA coming from Frederick Co., Virginia. Andrew had 11 siblings, they were Daniel, Adam Jr., Mary S., George, William H., Henry A., John D., Elizabeth, Peter, Margaret and Nancy.
Any info on the descendants of Andrew Albert would be most appreciated.
White Oak, PA
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|