Hello Cousin Kenneth Bhirdo,
In regard to the Aldretes from Santa Rosa, Muzquiz,MX I am linked to that family, but not lineal. Vicente Aldrete married Josepha Maria Garcia de la Rivera and they had about 11 children-Jose de Jesus Aldrete married Francisca Urrutia and they had Jose Miguel Aldrete who married Candelaria De Leon;their child was Jose Maria Aldrete who married Francisca Ramirez and so on.
*Miguel Aldrete and Andrea Rita Aldrete were siblings to Jose de Jesus Aldrete. Vicente Aldrete m. Josepha Maria Garcia de la Rivera had the following children:
1. Maria Gertrudis Aldrete, b. Dec. 8, 1753
2. Maria Luisa Aldrete, b. abt. 1754
3. Antonia de la Encarnacion Aldrete, b. April 3, 1755
4. Maria Andrea Rita Aldrete, b. Dec. 13, 1756 *
5. Jose de Jesus Aldrete, b. May 13,1759 *
6. Ana Josepha Aldrete, b. April 5, 1761
7. Jose Homobono Aldrete, b. June 8, 1764
8. Miguel Antonio Aldrete, b. April 11, 1766
9. Joseph Manuel Aldrete, b. 1768
10.Joseph de Santiago Aldrete, b. July 31, 1770
11.Miguel Aldrete, b. 1773
Did your line end up in around Eagle Pass, Texas? My line ended up in Goliad, Victoria, > Camargo, MX > then Hebbronville,TX. You can check out my family tree on Ancestry.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|