Paul, Your line and mine connect with Joseph allaire and Sophie Goyette. I have their children as:
1. Andre b Mar 1832, m Marie Dubois 1853 St. Jean baptist, Rouville, PQ. This is my line which came down to the Northampton, MA area.
2. Albert/Norbert, b 1845, m Marie Rosignol and their families lived in the Northampton-Haydenville area also. Royal Allaire, who did the English version of Violette Allaire's genealogy, lived in Salem MA and was the son of Albert's son Ovile who married Agnes Roger/s and was my Mom's first cousin.
3. Francois Xavier
4. Marie, m Pierre gingras 1859 St. Jean Baptist, Rouville
6. Joseph, m Rose Melancon 1862 Ste. Anne de la Rochelle, shefford Co. PQ
7. Louise m Louis gingras 1865 Ste. Anne
8. Denis m Basilice Renaud 1866 Ste. Anne
Pierre and Louis Gingras were sons of Louis Gingras and Elizabeth Masse who are buried in St. Mary's cemetery, Haydenville, MA.
If you have any MA connections in your branch of the Allaire's I'd love to hear about them.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|