The 1993 IGI shows Naomi Allis (b January 01, 1723/24; d January 26, 1739/40) daughter of Nathaniel Allis married to Joel Dickinson. Either her death date is wrong or this is a different Naomi Allis. I, too would like this clarified. There is a Naomi Allis Johns grandaughter of Nataniel Allis that is born about 1740. Maybe this is the correct Naomi.
Ancestors of Naomi Allis Johns
Generation No. 1
1. Naomi Allis Johns, born March 04, 1739/40 in Bolton, Hartford, MA. She was the daughter of 2. Benjamin Johns and 3. Mary Allis.
Generation No. 2
2. Benjamin Johns, born October 11, 1704 in Roxbury, Suffolk Cty., MA. He married 3. Mary Allis February 24, 1727/28 in Bolton, Hartford, CT.
3. Mary Allis, born April 25, 1709 in Bolton, Tolland, CT; died Aft. 1750. She was the daughter of 6. Nathaniel Allis and 7. Mercy Dudley.
Children of Benjamin Johns and Mary Allis are:
i. Mary Johns, born January 02, 1728/29 in Bolton, Hartford, CT.
ii. Benjamin Johns, born October 17, 1731 in Bolton, Hartford, CT; died Abt. 1761; married Eunice Rowley.
iii. Stephen Johns, born October 14, 1734 in Bolton, Hartford, CT.
iv. Daniel Johns, born March 04, 1736/37 in Bolton, Hartford, CT.
1 v. Naomi Allis Johns, born March 04, 1739/40 in Bolton, Hartford, MA.
Generation No. 3
6. Nathaniel Allis, born 1685 in Hatfield, Hampshire, MA; died February 01, 1750/51 in Bolton, CT. He was the son of 12. John Allis and 13. Mary Meekins. He married 7. Mercy Dudley November 28, 1705 in Wethersfield, Hartford Co., CT.
7. Mercy Dudley, born 1684 in Guilford, New Haven, CT; died June 29, 1731 in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT. She was the daughter of 14. John Dudley and 15. Martha French.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|