1. I found Benjamin Amazeenís birth date on a Web Site (familysearch.com I think). They indicated that he was born in New Castle.
2. I agree with the birth years for the 8 children, the specific date I have are:
1. Mary: June 16, 1830
2. Joseph: November 24, 1831
3. Alexander: September 25, 1833
4. William Benjamin: November 24, 1835
5. Luther: December 14, 1837
6. Angeline: September 1, 1840
7. Lydia: December 27, 1842
8. Clara: February 4, 1847
3. I do not have any information on Anne, Cate, Arvillis or Ida. However, the 1880 U.S. census shows a Lydia Amazeen, age 67 (Do you have her birth date???) widowed or divorced and living with Ida F., age 27 (daughter in the census), Lydia J., age 30 (daughter) and Joseph, age ??? (son). Note that Idaís birth year would be ca. 1853. Maybe there were more than 8 children.
4. Regarding Hannah Tarlton, I have found a Hannah Tarlton born March 25, 1778 to parents Elias Tarlton and Mary (Randall) Tarlton. However, I have also found a reference to a Hannah Tarlton born 1789 with a marriage date to Ephraim Amazeen of 1810. Do you know of any children from Hannah and Ephraim and their birth dates??? Your dates re: Hannah and Ephraim make more sense to me.
Thanks for the information on the Ephraims.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|