I have some information about your grandfather which is shown below in the form of a genealogy report. Albert's father was a Luther Amazeen (and he had a son named Luther). Any additional information you have to fill in the gaps or corrections to what I have would be helpful. For example, do you know when and where Albert died and do you know the birth dates of your mother and her siblings?
I do not have a brother Lewis for your grandfather - do you have any more information about him? I do have a brother Luther - is it possible they are the same?
Philip (Amazeen) Giuntini
1. LUTHER AMAZEEN (BENJAMIN6, JOSEPH5, JOSEPH4, JOSEPH3, CHRISTOPHER2, JOHN1) was born December 14, 1837 in New Castle, New Hampshire. He married MARIANNA HAYFORD Abt. 1860, daughter of COLUMBUS HAYFORD and SAVINA MARTIN. She was born September 06, 1842 in New Hampshire.
Children of LUTHER AMAZEEN and MARIANNA HAYFORD are:
i. GETRUDE AMAZEEN, b. June 23, 1864.
2. ii. ALBERT H. AMAZEEN, b. May 12, 1868, New Castle, New Hampshire.
3. iii. LUTHER M. AMAZEEN, b. September 23, 1870, New Castle, New Hampshire.
iv. HATTIE H. AMAZEEN, b. October 15, 1874.
2. ALBERT H. AMAZEEN (LUTHER7, BENJAMIN6, JOSEPH5, JOSEPH4, JOSEPH3, CHRISTOPHER2, JOHN1) was born May 12, 1868 in New Castle, New Hampshire. He married JENNIE BARTLETT Abt. 1897. She was born December 21, 1876 in Massachusetts, and died January 15, 1970 in Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Children of ALBERT AMAZEEN and JENNIE BARTLETT are:
i. RALPH AMAZEEN, b. September 1899, Haverhill, Massachusetts.
ii. THELMA JANET AMAZEEN.
iii. ELEANOR AMAZEEN.
iv. DOROTHY AMAZEEN.
3. LUTHER M. AMAZEEN (LUTHER7, BENJAMIN6, JOSEPH5, JOSEPH4, JOSEPH3, CHRISTOPHER2, JOHN1) was born September 23, 1870 in New Castle, New Hampshire. He married MOLLY?. She was born September 1872 in England.
Children of LUTHER AMAZEEN and MOLLY? are:
i. RAYMOND AMAZEEN, b. June 23, 1901; d. May 1985, New Castle, New Hampshire.
ii. GERARD B. AMAZEEN, b. April 21, 1909; d. February 1983, New Hampshire.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|