I'm searching for the ancestors and siblings of Sarah AMO/AMIOT/EMOND/AMOT, b. 02-05-1863, Valleyfield, QC or 1864, Saint-Semodate (unknown area of Canada). All I know is that her father could have been named Mose, b. Canada.
She married Peter PARKER, sometime after 1882 and immigrated from Canada to the U.S. circa 1886. She was listed as Peter's wife on the 1910 federal census, Tupper Lake, Franklin Co, NY and as his wife on the 1915 state census, Faust, Franklin Co, NY. She d. 10-01-1939, Tupper Lake, Franklin Co, NY and was buried in Holy Name Cemetery, Tupper Lake, Franklin Co, NY.
Known children of Sarah and Peter PARKER are:
1. Georgiana, b. 03-04-1888, Tupper Lake, Franklin Co, NY, m. William John QUIRK, and d. 11-00-1973, Saranac Lake, Franklin Co, NY.
2. Oniel, b. 05-03-1891, Wells, Hamilton Co, NY, m. Lucy MARROW, and d. 05-22-1933.
3. Josephine Genevieve, b. 09-10-1893, Wells, Hamilton Co, NY, m. Harry Goodridge HOUGH, and d. 07-27-1976, Springfield, Delaware Co, PA.
4. Peter Jr., b. 09-01-1896, Wells, Hamilton Co, NY, m. Jean REID, and d. 12-21-1937, Utica, Oneida Co, NY.
5. William, b. between 1895 and 1899 and d. between 1900 and 1905.
6. Amber Bernice, b. 03-01-1905, Faust, Franklin Co, NY, m. Peter KENVILLE, and d. 10-12-1972, Lyons, Wayne Co, NY. (This is my Husband's direct line.)
Any information or clues are welcome!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|