Map is based on the 1941 Tax Map produced in support (Pine Camp) Fort Drum, New York Expansion. The name(s) listed for each tract/parcel is the owner per Tax Records and does not necessarily represent residents.
During the expansion of Fort Drum, New York in the early 1940's the government acquired numerous properties. This expansion resulted in the loss of the villages: LeRaysville, Sterlingville, and Woods Mills. This is the first of 3 maps that will depict those "lost villages" as they existed in 1941.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|