Thomas Asbill, son of John Asbill and Elizabeth Coyle. married Sally Hulen, daughter of Ambrose and Sarah (Sally) Hulen on June 3, 1813 in Estill County, Kentucky. They moved to Knox County, Indiana in 1828.
They had the following children and grandchildren:
1. Jackson Azbell married Mary Millholland
2. Ambrose Azbell married (1) Mary Caywood and (2) Mary Cox. Their children:
a. Isabella Azbell
b. William Azbell
c. Sarah Azbell married John Killion. Child:
(1) Charles Killion married Mattie Culbertson
3. Clare Azbell married Benjamin Keith.
4. Mary Azbell married William Asbill
5 Elizabeth Azbell married William Hooper
a. Alice Hooper married Mr. Baker
b. Milton Hooper
c. Franklin Hooper
d. William Hooper
f. Ellen Hooper married Mr. Robertson
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|