Susannah Asbill and Nathaniel Burton had the following children:
1. Dorthy Burton married Wiley Reynolds.
2. Nancy Burton married a brother of Wiley, Reynolds.
3. Isaiah Burton
4. John Burton born 1816
5. Susan Burton married Alison De Loach.
a. Zebulon De Loach
6. Nathaniel Burton married Sophia C. Woodruff.
7. Penelope Burton married Gibson J. Williams.
a. Laura Ann Williams married Hillary Asbill, son of Jarvis and Frances De Saussure.
8. Ella Burton married a Mr. Holstein.
Lewis Azbill and Mary "Polly" Satcher had the following children:
1. Rev. Abner W. Asbill married Elizabeth Holstein.
a. Malachi Asbill married (1) Miss Bodie (2) Mrs. Nancy Mitchell Asbill, widow of Aaron Burdette Asbill.
b. George Asbill married Georgia Eidson, who lived in Columbia, South Carolina in 1954.
c. Griffin Asbill married Elizabeth Eidson.
d. William Asbill married Della Whittle.
e. Michael Asbill Nannie Whittle.
f. Louisa Asbill married Thomas Cato.
g. Caroline Asbill Married John Corby.
h. Adeline Asbill married John Corby after her sister's death.
2. Hepsibah "Epsy" Asbill married Rev Peleriah Williams.
Lived near Monetta, South Carolina.
a. Elizabeth Williams married Hiram Holstein.
b. Abner Richard Williams married Susan Rebecca Smith.
c. Sarah Ann Williams married Soloman Lownam.
3.George W. Asbill married (1) Miss Posey and (2) Artemisia Creed.
His Children by Miss Posey:
a. Pauline Asbill married Dr. Washington Timmerman.
His Children by Artemisia Creed:
a. Pierce Butler Asbill.
b. Bradley Asbill.
c. Andrew Asbill.
d. Catherine Asbill.
e. John Asbill.
f. Austin Asbill.
Naomi Asbill married William Jones.
4. Sophia Asbill Married Briant Asbill, son of John Asbill and Abigail Frederick.
a. George Asbill.
b. Stephen Asbill.
c. John Asbill.
d. Jim Asbill.
e. Bill Asbill.
f. Naomi Asbill.
g, Mary Asbill.
5. Caroline Asbill married James C. Bodie.
a. Mary Bodie married Joheph Burton, son of Nathaniel Burton and Edna Whittle.
b. Pickens Bodie married Pickney Drafts.
c. Dora Bodie married John Drafts.
d. Eppie Bodie married Joseph Mitchell.
e. Monroe Bodie married Louisa Freeman.
f. Byron Bodie married Angela Langford.
g. Geraldine Bodie married John Able.
h. Sally Bodie married Dr. D. M. Crosson.
Emeline Asbill and Caleb Watkins had the following children:
1. Mary Watkins.
2. Betty Watkins.
3. Martha Watkins.
4. Carrie Watkins.
5. James Watkins.
6. Sophia Watkins.
7. William Watkins.
Dr. Lewis Monroe Asbill (born 1824, died 1898) and Mary Ann Mitchell (born 1835, died 1886) of Ridge Spring, South Carolina had the following children:
1.Florence Asbill (born 1852, died 1879 married John Stevens.
a. Vesta Stevens born 1870, died 1937.
b. Bertha Stevens born 1872, died 1894.
c. Alexander Stevens born 1875, died 1894.
d. Mary Stevens born 1877, died 1910.
2. Georgia Asbill born 1854, died 1896.
3. Hattie Asbill born 1857, died 1886,
4. Janie Asbill born 1860 born 1860, died 1933, married C.B. LaFitte.
5. Capers Asbill born 1863, died 1886.
6. Burdette M.Asbill (born Nov,8, 1865 and died Dec.16, 1892 married Emma Nicholson (living 1954) on June 7, 1892.
a. Burdette Mac Asbill, Jr, (born Nov,13, 1893) married Jennie Mattox Sutherland June 1, 1921. Member of the Law Firm of Sutherland, Azbill and Brennan, Wasington,D.C. (1954)
b. Joseph M. Asbill born Sept 9, 1904, died Dec. 6, 1936.
c. Lewis M. Asbill born Oct, 10, 1906, living in 1954, not married.
d. Mary Ellen Azbill born June 26, 1910 living in 1954, married Clauston L. Jenkins, June 23. 1935.
7. Dr. Fletcher G. Asbill born May 16, 1868, died Nov.5,1944, married Miranda DuBose (living 1954).
a. Fletcher DuBose Asbill died in infancy.
b. Dr. David St.Pierre Azbill born 1901, married Pauline Porter.
c. Frand Scarborough Azbill (unmarried 1954)
8. Frank Asbill born 1870, died 1886.
9. Sadie Asbill born 1773, died 1886.
10. Clarence M. Azbill born 1875 (living 1954) married Beatrice Watson, born 1880 (living 1954).
a. Marry Alice Asbill born 1900, died 1902.
b. C.M, Asbill, Jr. born 1902, married Benet Godfrey.
c. Helen Mitchell Asbill born 1905, married W.A. Cottingham. (Lived in Montgomery, Alabama, 1954)
d. H.W. Asbill born 1907, married Elennor Hart. (In oil business, Columbia, South Carolina 1954)
e. Katherine Keese Asbill born 1909, married T.B. Whaley.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|