We are in Baton Rouge, La., moved here from Ohio. We have a daughter and her family living in Sierra Vista, Arizona.
The Ault Family Tree I was talking about is one that I built and is posted on the following web site that I am still working on http://www.geocities.com/seadogfault/
I started the family tree from data I found in "Pioneer Biography - Valentine Alt, Sr. and his Descendants" written by Joan Concord Rogers, located in the St. Clairsville, Ohio public Library.
I found data on Valentine's father Johann Peter Alt and his father Johann Arnoldt Alt in the "Family Tree Search Engine".
I found links in "Ancestry.com" from Valentin Alt b 1701 down to Frederick H. Ault b 10-12-1885 (the one you showed as married to Esther Maria Abrahamson). The data in Ancestry.com did not show him married to Esther. From there down in my family tree, I now show the data you gave me.
To get to the branch I think your husband is from, the descendants in my tree goes as follows;
1) Johann Arndt Alt, b abt 1675 in Preussen
2) Johann Peter Alt, b 3-27-1697 in Germany
3) Valentin Alt, b 3-1-1701 in Germany, arrived US in 1738,
married Maria Catharine Schmidt
4) Henry (Heinrich) Alt, b 1745 in PA, married Anna Marie
5) Johann Valentin Philip Ault b 1775 in PA, married
6) Frederick Ault, b 8-28-1800 in PA, married Christina
Ault (daughter of Fredrick Ault b 1793 and Margaret
(Rebeca) Study. (This is one you didn't show in the
data you have, but I found it in Ancestry.com) ???
7) Henry (Fred) Ault b 1826 in Ohio, married Susanna
8) Joseph F. Ault b 1858 in Indiana, married Joanna M.
9) Frederick H. Ault b 1885, married Esther Maria
Abrahamson (from your data)
10) Calvin Oscar Ault, b 1910
11) Stephen Alan Ault, b 1946
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|