I am trying to find out more about a William Ellis Banfield(b. 1838 in Scilly Islands, Cornwall) married Ellen ? (b. 1843 Frimley, Surrey.) 1881 census shows her sister Harriet Jarman (b. 1853 St. Martins, Middlesex) unmarried, living with them at 25 Circus Street, Greenwich, Kent. The census shows the head as William G. Banfield but I am sure this is a transcription error as is his birth place on the census - there is no Silk Island in Cornwall, should have read Scilly Island.
Would like confirmation that wife Ellen's surname was JARMAN.
Would like details of who the sons and daughters married:
1. William B. BANFIELD b. 1865 St. Pauls, Covent Garden, Middlesex.
2. Francis A. BANFIELD b. 1865 St. Pauls, Covent Garden, Middlesex.
3. John BANFIELD b. 1870 Deptford, Kent.
4. Harold H. BANFIELD b. 1872 Deptford, Kent.
5. Alexander E. BANFIELD b. 1873 Grennwich, Kent.
6. Percy C. BANFIELD. b. 1875 Greenwich, Kent
7. Edith J.G. BANFIELD b. 1877 Greenwich, Kent.
8. Anne P. BANFIELD b 1881 Greenwich, Kent.
Any information would be of help.
Roger W. Banfield.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|