Fendrick, Virginia Shannon.
American Revolutionary soldiers of Franklin County, Pennsylvania [sic]
Chambersburg, Pa.: Historical Works Committee of the Franklin County Chapter, c1944, 295 pgs.
WILLIAM BARD (beard)
Served as pvt. under Capt. John McConnell 1776-81-82. He died in 1815, and his wife, Margaret Durborrow died 1825. William Beard, eldest son of William Beard, late of Letterkenny Twp., states that his father left a widow Margaret and 5 children: William; Martha, mar. to Balser Besore; Mary; Rebecca and James, last 3 are minors, guardians being John Durbarrow, Fredk. Shirk and John Poorman. Said intestate died owning 107 ac. land, with a dwelling house and barn theon erected.
Penna. Arch 5th Ser. Vol. 6, p. 302, 312, 317.
Name: William BARD
Given Name: William
Death: 1815 in Letterkenny Township
Change Date: 22 Jan 2002
Father: William BARD
Mother: Margaret DURBORROW
Marriage 1 Spouse Unknown
Marriage 2 Margaret DURBORROW
1. David BARD. He was the son of 2. William BARD.
Child of David BARD is: i. Archibald BARD died Feb 1765.
Ahnentafel, Generation No. 2
2. William BARD died 1815 in Letterkenny Township. He was the son of 4. William BARD and 5. Margaret DURBORROW.
Child of William BARD is:
1. i. David BARD.
Child of William BARD and Margaret DURBORROW is:
2. i. William BARD died 1815 in Letterkenny Township. He married Margaret DURBORROW.
Ahnentafel, Generation No. 3
4. William BARD Same as person number 2.
5. Margaret DURBORROW.
Child of Margaret DURBORROW and William BARD is:
2. i. William BARD died 1815 in Letterkenny Township. He married Margaret DURBORROW
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|