My Baumgartner line begins in Switz.
1. Sebastian? Baumgartner
+ Marie Veronika Hogger
2. Joseph August Baumgertner (b. 4/8/1855 in
Wittenbach; d. 4/20/1932 St. Gallen)
+(1) Emilie Leibold md. 2/21/1876 Thurgau. She was
born 10/4/1850 Wellendigen?, Germ., d. 1908 St. Gall.
3. August Baumgartner b. 10/1874 Wellendigen;
d. 10/11/1897 St. Gallen
3. Otto Baumgartner b. 9/1876 Wittenbach
3. Maria Emilia Baumgartner b. 10/1877 Wittenbach;
md. Adolf Koller
3. Wilhelm Josef Baumgartner b. 4/1879 St. Gallen
3. Johann Thomas Baumgartner b. 2/10/1882 St. Gallen
3. Ida Baumgartner b. 3/14/1887 Haggenschwil, St. Gall
md. P. Johann Mohrle
3. Josef Albert Baumgertner b. 3/30/1887 in
Straubenzell, St. Gallen ***MY LINE***
+(2) Maria Theresa Widmer b. 2/17/1872 - 1/4/1918
md. 10/4/1909 St. Gallen
3. Margaret Hedwig 10/1910 - 9/1997
3. Maria Martha 10/1912 - 4/1944
+(3) Anna Sophie Gubler 11/1870-1/1935
md. 7/15/1918 St. Gallen
** My Line**
3. Joseph Albert Baumgartner
+ Lina Dietrich
4. Oscar Wm. Baumgartner 1917 - 1989
+ Mildred Lucille Robinson
5. Debie J. Baumgertner
+ Thomas P. Johnson
6. David Johnson - ME
Joseph Albert Baumgartner immigrated to the U.S. in 1909 and came thru Ellis Island. His fiance, Lina Dietrich, came in 1910 and they were married in N.J. He was a lace designer in W. Hoboken, NJ. Albert Baumgartner eventually went to Iowa City, IA where he became a Professor at the Univ. of Iowa. He died in 1946.
I'm looking for anyone who might be part of this line of Baumgartners. Thanks.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|