In your posting you had a William J. Benn B:04/08/1817 in Gaines. I have a diary of his writen in 1872-1873. In the back of it he had his wife and childrens names and dates. I did not know of his siblings or parents. You had some of that listed. Do you have anything else on that line? If you have any documentation that I could get that would be wounderful.
This is what I have on the Benn line.
William J. - B:04/08/1817 married 10/16/1841 to Charity Maria Head (B:06/15/1818 Lansing NY D:01/20/1899)
had the following children:
1) Emma J. - B:03/30/1854 Clymen
2) Norman - B:10/16/1844 Gaines
3) Geroge - B:05/23/1846 Clymen
4) Mary Matilda - B:03/19/1850 Clymen D:03/16/1855 Manlius, IL
5) Sarah - B:09/16/1856 Gaines D:02/08/1862 Clymen
6) James - B:07/15/1859 Gaines
7) Nancy - B:02/13/1852 Wellsville, NY
Emma J. was married to either a George Berger or a Geroge Smith (my mom's info on this point has not been clear) But in the diary I have a Geroge Smith is mentioned from time to time - so I'm thinking it is Smith. Emma would be my GGGrand.
Any help given or taken from this would be great!!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|