Cleveland, Bradley County, TN was established on Mouse Creek in 1838, using as its land office the cabin owned by Andrew Taylor and his Cherokee wife Jennie Bigby. Nearby is Bigby's Creek and Candy's Creek, where a missionary school was established in 1828 at the request of Thomas Foreman, James Bigby, and Hair Conrad.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|