Elizabeth ADAMS' maiden name could be GRIMMEL. I have very limited info on her, only a single page family record that was printed by a newpaper editor named John Adams MYRTLE, Elizabeth's great-grandson and my great-great-grandfather, and what I found on the LDS web site. I have Elizabeth born in 1760 in Newbury, Berkshire, England. Married to Isaac ADAMS on 14 Jan 1782 in Newbury, Berkshire, England. Buried on 2 Feb 1838 in Bucklebury, Berkshire, England. Isaac Adams was baptised at St. Mary's Church in Bucklebury on 3 Apr 1757. He was buried at Shaw Cum Donning on 9 Dec 1837. He was a timber merchant. They had 9 children - 6 boys and 3 girls.
My family line is:
1. Isaac ADAMS m. Elizabeth 1782 in Newbury
2. John ADAMS m. Sophia BLAGRAVE 1810 in Bucklebury
3. Sophia ADAMS m. George Adam MYRTLE 1833 in Ohio
4. John Adams MYRTLE m. Rosetta INGERSOL 1865 in Indiana
5. Dallas Adams MYRTLE m. Anna May CULLEY 1889 in Ohio
6. Abbie Margaret MYRTLE m. William Lawyer FRALEY 1924 in Illinois
7. William Dallas FRALEY m. Barbara Jean LEFFLER 1950 in Michigan
8. me - Marilyn Sue FRALEY m. Ronald Alfred KROPP 1972 in Michigan
9. Erika Lynn KROPP m. John Durward HORNER 1999 in North Carolina
10. Brianna Lynn Horner born 2002 in Virginia
I hope we have a connection somewhere. My father is now almost 80 and I would love to be able to give him more information on this family.
I will try to e-mail you a copy of the family record I have. My e-mail address is email@example.com.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|