To all Blakeney family members and researchers: As of March 2002, I've updated my book,
"THE BLAKENEYS: AN ETYMOLOGICAL AND ETHNOLOGICAL STUDY"
New additions to this latest edition include:
1) A 24-generation Blakeney Family Tree (beginning around the year 1150).
2) Photos, maps, and documents.
3) A new more accurate Index.
4) Additional text and footnotes.
5) Some 25 additional pages long.
The full title of my book is:
THE BLAKENEYS: An Etymological and Ethnological Study
Unveiling the Mysterious Origins of the Blakeney Family and Name
Includes a Blakeney Family Tree, Photos, Maps, & Documents, & Additional Material on Blakeney Place-names, Blakeney Spelling Variations, & the Surname Blake
I you have any questions, or if you'd like to order a copy, please e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|