John Blaszak D.O.B. ( June 18, 1848) Germany/Poland
It is rumored in the family that John Blaszak had a couple of brothers that moved to Minnesota, nothing further is known of them.
John married Frances Szkula ( dob abt 1854) in 1874 in Grand Rapids, MI
John and Frances had 10 children
1) Walter J. Blaszak (dob May 29, 1877) 1st Wife Mathilda J. Schlich, 2nd wife Antoinette Jarosch
2) John Blaszak (dob abt. 1878)
3) Mary Ann Blaszak (dob abt 1883) Husband was Walter Levandowski married Nov. 28, 1926
4) Frank X. Blaszak (dob July 07, 1883) Wife was Helen Gavinski
5) Josephine Jenny Blaszak (dob abt. 1886) Husband was Bert Paski
6) Theodore Louis Blaszak (dob Sept. 19, 1887) Wife was Katherine Hesslink
7) Lottie Blaszak
(dob Oct. 26, 1890)
8) Stephen Blaszak (dob May 06, 1892)
9) Joseph A. Blaszak (dob july 24, 1894) Was a private in World War I, Wife was Florence (Unknown)
10) Philip L. Blaszak (dob April 24, 1879) Wife was Julie Back
This is all the info we have on our family. Hopefully someone will be able to help.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|