Thomas Lorimer may have had a brother John,
From Chalkey's Chronicles of the Scotch Irish in Augusta Va.
OCTOBER 15, 1765.
(2) Commission for examination of Rachel, wife of George Poage.
(2) Charles Campbell and Charles Campbell appraisers.
(2) Jane, wife of Moses McCown, decd., qualifies administratrix.
(4) Thos. Woddell and 545 acres added to tithables. John Buchanan and two others and 513 acres added to tithables. Alexander and John Walker and 359 acres added to tithables.
(5) John Eaken and 522 acres added to tithables.
(6) Thomas Lorimer qualifies administrator of his deceased brother, John Lorimer. James Sayers refused to qualify executor of Samuel Wallace.
(7) Mary, wife of Robert Buchanan, private examination commission.
Have you found any more on whether it was a Farmer or Lorimer that married Hugh Bodkin?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|