FYI - Found a clipping from a Danville VA newspaper; dated May 27, no year but probably dates from the 1950's or so. States that the wife and son of J.H. Bouldin 58yo textile worker, swallowed poison at his home and died just an as ambulance arrived at the hospital.
Police at the same time were investigating the mysterious poisoning yesterday of William Byrd, another textile worker; the same kind of poison used in each case.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|