I am searching for Margaret "Maggie" A. Bouldin's parents and siblings. Margaret was born in Ga. 26 Oct 1854, d. in Loretto, Laurence Co., Tn. buried in Second Creek Cemetery.On child's death certificate it states that Margaret was born in Carrollton, Caroll Co., Ga. She married Robert Harold Cleveland abt 1877, Ga. Robert was the son of Robert Harrison and Harriet Cooper Cleveland.
They lived in Cobb Co., Ga. They are supposed to be buried in Marietta, Ga. I can't find any cemetery records.
Their children were:
1. John Franklin, b. 12 Apr 1878, Polk Co., Ga.
2. TheoDocia, b. Aug 1879, Polk Co., Ga.
3. Mary Luanna, b. 24 may 1885, Polk Co., Ga.
4. Ollie Magnolia, b. 13 Oct 1886, Rockmart, Ga.
5. James Jackson, bo 12 Oct 1888, Marion Co., Al.
6. Thomas W., b. 26 Oct 1890, Marion Co., Al.
7. Joseph Lee, b. 1 May 1894, Cherokee Co, Al.
Robert and Margaret then removed to Loretto, Laurence Co., Tn.
Do you have anything on this family? I have looked everywhere in Ga. records and have not found a clue.
Evelyn Bell Crouch
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|