Hello, Terry Glasner,
I am new to the Internet, but an old-timer in Bozarth research. I just ran across your entry of 15 Apr 1998. I would very much like to exchange records about Elias Bozarth and 1/w Jane Donelson (m. 20 Jun 1819, Howard Co, MO) and 2/w Elizabeth Morrison (m. 7 May 1837, Monroe Co, MO) with you. Do you have birth, marriage and death dates for all the children?
I believe the following children are those of Eli Bozarth. If you can add to and/or correct this information, please let me know.
2. Lewis Bozarth (b. ca 1822) m. Elizabeth ?, living Monroe Co 1850
3. Barthena Bozarth (b. ca 1824) lived Monroe Co in 1850
4. Squire Bozarth (b. ca 1826) m. Elizabeth Woods 17 Feb 1848, Monroe Co, MO. d/o John Woods (See 1850 census #612, 613, 614)
5. Thomas Bozarth (b. ca 1828) m. Rachel Dye (marriage your info)
6. Unknown son Bozarth (b. est 1830
7. Ann Bozarth (b ca 1831) m. James Dye, when?, d. 21 Aug 1862, Ralls Co, MO (m. & d. your data)
8. Jefferson B. Bozarth (b. ca 1836 per 1850 Monroe Co, #194)
10. Joseph Bozarth (b. ca 1841, MO)
11. James K. P. Bozarth (b. ca 1843, MO) m. Matilda (pos Fletcher) d/o Lavina per 1880 c/r.
Children were placed by census records from 1830 and 1850. Looks like children 1 - 8 were Jane's children. Was oldest daughter of Elizabeth named Jane in honor of 1/w? Was James K. P. Bozarth's real name James Knox Polk Bozarth? Often boys named James K. P. were named for President James Knox Polk.
Would be very interested to learn more about these children and their descendants. Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely yours, VirJean Potter Bozarth
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|