I have been researching Jacob Brinley of Hempstead Co., Arkansas. Although not fully proven, my information is as follows:
Jacob Brinley, born ca. 1802, married (1) Eleanor, and had issue:
1. Stephen Brinley b. abt. 1838
2. Mary Elizabeth Brinley, born March 14, 1840 in Hempstead Co., d. June 13, 1916 in Paris, Texas. Married Dr. William Wynne Stell, and had issue.
Jacob Brinley married (2) Jane Wingfield, b. 1817, widow of -- Jacobs, March 27, 1842 in Hempstead Co. Arkansas, and had issue:
3. Allis (sp?) Brinley b. abt. 1843
4. Jacob Brinley, b. abt. 1845
5. Wallace Brinley, b. abt. 1850
Jacob Brinley moved from Hempstead, Arkansas, to Cherokee Co., Texas in 1843.
I don't know where he was born or died, or anything else about his ancestry. He may have been related to Matthias Brinley, whose name appears along with Jacob's in the 1834 Pike Co. Tax List.
Any information you can provide would be appreciated.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|