I am looking for anyone from this lineage. Here is the information I have on Charles:
Charles Wesley Bump (b. 4-13-1841 in VT, d. 11-12-1926) on 11-19-1865 he married Amanda Jane Leonard (b. 12-29-1847 in NY, d. 11-7-1891). Together they had 8 children.
1. William Sherman Bump (b. 8-17-1866, d. 1-19-1887)
2. Cora Stella Bump (b. 9-5-1868)
3. Leonard Bump (b. 3-19-1870)
4. Jennie Abagail Bump (b. 6-13-1873)
5. Harriet Cornelia Bump (b. 10-14-1876)
6. Edmund Bump (b. 6-16-1883)
7. Henry Bump (b. 6-16-1883)
8. George Bump (b. 6-11-1888)
On 4-16-1892 he married Estella A. Emory. He had 2 more children with his second wife.
9. Laura Alice Bump (b. 10-18-1894. d. 2-12-1920)
10. Estella Alice Bump (b. 2-25-1858)
That's all I got. There may or may not have been more children born after Estella but I couldn't say for sure. I do know that Charles was born in Vermont and that he and Amanda were living in or near Austin Minnesota at the time of the twin's birth and George's birth. I have Edmund's and George's birth certificates.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|