My mother was a Cales.
David Cail/Kail/Kahle/Cale usually had his named spelled with out the "s" on the end. John, one of his sons, had the "s" added to his name. One or two of John's sons/grandsons took the "s" off in later years.
There are many James Cales.
1) James b 1791 s/o John & Isabella, mar Sarah Dick. Sometimes called James Sr.
2) James b 1815 s/o Mary & grson/o John & Iasbella, marr Sarah Meadows, d/o Phillip. This is my line.
3) James b 1818 s/o John Burnside & grson/o John & Isabella
4) James b 1822 s/o William & grson/o David.
5) James b 1833 s/o James b 1791, married Nancy Steel. Sometimes called James Jr.
6) James J. b 1849 s/o Arch & grson/o James b 1791, mar Sarah Meadows d/o Anthony.
There are more James', but I think you get the picture now.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|