My great grandfather was married to Mildred Calhoon. I would appreciate any information you might have regarding family members. Additional information below. (thanks)
My great grandfather was Daniel Boone Townsend:
born June 27, 1846 Knox County Illinois
died February 04, 1922 Osborne Kansas
married Mildred Calhoon February 26, 1874 Clarinda (Page County) Iowa (I believe Mildred died in 1920)
Children of MILDRED CALHOON and DANIEL TOWNSEND are:
- JOHN MADISON TOWNSEND, b. March 30, 1889, Phillipsburg, Kansas; d. July 15, 1977, Grinnell, Kansas. (my grandfather)
- ROSCOE BENAGE TOWNSEND, b. October 24, 1880, Phillipsburg, Kansas.
- ALMA JANE TOWNSEND, b. August 22, 1875.
- ALIE ELIZABETH TOWNSEND, b. April 01, 1891, Cawker City, Kansas; m. LEE FOREST.
- CHARLES WESLEY TOWNSEND, b. January 07, 1878, Phillipsburg, Kansas.
- GOLDIE TOWNSEND, b. November 21, 1895, Cawker City, Kansas; d. November 25, 1895, Cawker City, Kansas.
Other family notes.
Daniel Boone Townsend lived in Page County Iowa until 1876.
Daniel Boone Townsend lived in Phillipsburg, Kansas until 1884.
Daniel Boone Townsend lived in Almena, Kansas until 1890.
Daniel Boone Townsend lived in Cawker City, Kansas from 1890 until his death in 1922.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|