Hello, Noreen Callihan Cartwright! I'm interested in sharing information about my ancestors. Would you check this over to see whether we have some common links and interests?
1. John Callihan b. about 1784, m. Roena (or Lydia) (last name not found).
2. Son of John was Robert B. Callihan, b. March 8, 1834, Clarion Co PA, married Nancy K Piper (b. June 25, 1834, PA) on Oct 11, 1855. Civil War: Co. K, Second Minnesota Infantry, February 15, 1863-1865. Eight children, Lemuel E, James W, John B, Allen H, Emma E, one unnamed infant who died at childbirth, Lindly R., Rebecca A.
3. Son of Robert B. was Lindley Robert Callihan, b Oct 13, 1873, Bergen, MN, m. Emma Adeline Gardner July 12, 1896, d. 7/22/1952 Placerville, CA. Seven Children; Ferol Grace, Harold Gardner, Florence, Blanche, Dorothy Beatrice, unnamed infant, Wren Lorena
4. The only son of Lindley Robert was Harold Gardner Callihan, b August 3, 1899, Pleasant Prairie Washington; m. Addie Lorraine Cole, Moscow, Idaho, d. 1980, b. Rock Creek Cemetery, Potlatch, Idaho. 5 children
5. Son of Harold Gardner Callihan was Robert Harold Callihan, b. October 19, 1933, m. June 7, 1954 to Clelia Ruth Fitch. 2 children
If you are interested, I'd like to correspond with you about these Callihan ancestors.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|