Many thanks for your message. My sister-in-law Heather Cappleman is the lady who is the one with the magic touch in researching the family name. She's got some excellent records. Peter Gillings has been in contact with her.
I will try the new site and wander around a bit more. My interest is purely one of the interested by-stander and I find it all truly interesting. You mention a couple of names, that also appear on my husband family line, but the dates you state make it clear they are not the same person. Sounds like you have a family of "characters".
1. You ask about George Wilkinson Cappleman's father.
2. The George W. C's fathers name was also George. Who was born in 1878 in Hull. Died 18.3.1941 Scarborough.
3. George C's father's name was Wilkinson. He was born on 12.3.1850 in Scarborough.
4. Wilkinson C's father was another George who was born on 2.5.1819 also in Scarborough.
5.This is the George who married Elizabeth Wilkinson on 18.11.1836.
6. This George Cappleman's father was Francis Cappleman. Who was born on 9.9.1793.
I told you Heather had done some absolute magic work.
Best wishes for your research. I'll just keep right on surfing. Be well and thanks again for your email.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|