While at the library today doing some research on another Casner line, I came across the following information on the family of Jonas Casner. Further information may be gleaned from the 1900, 1910 CA census records. I am posting this for informational purposes.
Pauline Gensler Casner (b.1837 Germany/Prussia) - wife
(1) Harry Casner - listed in obituary.
(2) Henry Casner (b.1851 CA) -Henry and Harry may be the same person. If they are not the same person, then Henry died before 12-28-1894 as he is not listed in the death notice.
(3) Gusto/Gussie 'Gus' Casner (b.6-11-1865 San Francisco, CA d.2-07-1949 San Francisco, CA) - this is per CA death index. The name of his wife was Jennie (b.2-1876 CA). One child is listed on the 1910 census, Sacilie (b.1904 CA)
(4) Samuel Casner (b.9-2-1872 CA d. 10-16-1950 San Francisco, CA) - this is per CA death index.
(5)Marcus Casner (b.1-1877 CA)
(6) Julie Casner (b4-1868 CA). She married Charles Klinger. Pauline and a couple of the brothers are living with the Klinger family on the 1900 census.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|