|Posted By:||Don Jackson|
|Subject:||William D (1820 NY) & Nathan Look (1786 & 1732 MA) and Haleys of KY & IL|
|Post Date:||January 01, 2008 at 09:29:04|
|Forum:||Look Family Genealogy Forum|
Happy New Year!
Starting with a little census work and a few questions:
1850 Warren Co IL census Dw/Fam 1225
William D. Look 30 NY Store Clerk
Mary Ann 33 KY
John B Haley 16 KY
Nancy Ann Haley 12 IL
Then further down the page DwFam 1228
Nathan Look 63 MS Farmer
Lovisa 56 NY
Dennis B. 21 NY Teamster
Olive L. 23 NY
Harriet M. 18 NY
Amanda Jane 15 Michigan
1860 Galesburg, Knox, IL census Dw 2801 Fam 2655
W D Lock (Look?) 39 NY Land Agent
Mary A 40 KY
George 8 IL
Alui (?) Nelson 18 Sweden Domestic
J W Pitman 28 KY Atty at Law
Nancy A 23 IL
1860 Monmouth, Warren, IL census Dw 1155 Fam 1154
Jacob Eilenberger 32 PA Blacksmith
Amanda J. 25 MI
Emma 3 IL
Ella 1 IL
Frank 4/12 IL
Nathan Look 73 MA Farmer
1870 Monouth Warren IL census Dw 152 Fam 156
Jacob B Elenberger 43 PA Blacksmith
Amanda 35 MI K House
Emma L 13 IL
Nellie 12 IL
Frank 10 IL
Nathan Look 83 Not Stated Retired
Harriet 38 NY
1) Are John B. and Nancy Ann Haley siblings of Mary Ann Look 1827 KY?
2) Who are their parents?
3) Why does Nancy Ann have independent resources (real and personal estates $2K each, at age 23)?
3) Is William D. 1820 NY the son of this Nathan 1786 MA?
4) Is Nathan 1786 MA the son of Nathan 1732 MA 1790 NY, of the Tisbury, Dukes, MA group?
5) Where might Nathan 1786 be found in 1840 and before - New York?
Thanks for any help,