|Posted By:||Barbara Selletti|
|Subject:||Re: Runion/White marriage abt. 1879 Cleveland Co., NC|
|Post Date:||December 30, 2004 at 16:16:44|
|Forum:||Runion Family Genealogy Forum|
Bless your kind heart. Thank you for responding to this (albeit old) email posting. I did indeed find connections and if you're descended from Reuben & Margaret Gibbons Runyan, then we're related! Reuben & Margaret are my 4th Great-Grand Uncle & Aunt on my father's side. Reuben's brother, Jeremiah R. Runyan, Jr. and his wife Tabitha Collins are my GGGGreat Grandparents.
Here's our line:
1) Jeremiah R. Runyan, Sr. m. Sarah "Sally" Harris
2) Jeremiah R. Runyan, Jr. m. Tabitha Collins
3) Adolphus Dolphine Runyan m. Elizabeth "Betsy" Turner
4) Jane Grace Runyan m. William Thomas White
5) Isaac White m. Lillian Owensby
6) Boyd William White, Sr. m. Marie Hill Maynor
7) Paul Thomas White m. Carolyn Parnese Meadows (These are my parents)
8) Barbara Jane Mary Victoria White-Frank m. Anthony Louis R. Nicholas Gargiulo-Selletti (Me & my hubby)
I'm also related by a distant marriages (Runyans & Camps) to the Earls (of said town). As you can see, I've been able to gain a lot more information since I posted this query, but it's been through kind people such as yourself. Thank you again!
How are you related to the Runyans, Mellissa? Maybe I might have something you don't already have in your research that you can use. One good turn deservers another. ;-)