Information gets distorted down through the ages, but I am positive that we are speaking of the same Adam Christs.
I have the following information on Adam (1)
However, this is not to say that it is completely correct as I have correspended with one person who has different dates on Adam and Elizabeth's wedding date and the first daughter's birth date.
This is what I have:
Adam Christ b. Bavaria 1742 d. Buffalo Valley, Union, Pa May 7, 1808 from injuries received in the revolutionary War
m. Elizabeth Follmer (Fullmer,Volllmar)
b. Dec 19, 1752 Tulpehocken twp. Berks, PA
d. Sept 18, 1831 Muilto, Northumberland, PA
Children of Adam and Elizabeth:
1) Anna Maria Magdalena b. abt 1779 m. Jacob Frantz d. July 16, 1851
2) Catherine b. Oct 6, 1780 m. John Gann d. Oct 19, 1804
3) Elizabeth b. abt 1782 m. John Snook d. ?
4) Eva b. abt 1784 m. Peter Epler April 4, 1805 d. ?
5) Adam b. abt 1785 m.Martha Dentler May 1, 1806 d. 1824
6) Henry b. 1786 m. Catherine Cook 1806 d. 1865
7) George Washington Christ/Crist b. July 7, 1788 m. Mary Updike Aug 7, 1810 d. Nov 21, 1873
8) Martha b. abt 1790 m. John McPherson d. ?
9) Sarah b. abt 1792 m. John Sweeney d. ?
10) John Christ/Crist b. Nov 21, 1785 m. (1st)Mary Davidson (2nd) Mary Ann Smalley Dec 7, 1822 d. ?
I would enjoy your stories of Adam. I have one story that he died young leaving Martha with about 11 children to raise by herself.
Is this true?
You can email me at email@example.com
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|