I believe Martha Melvina Clear was the daughter of Stephen Rutledge Clear (son of John K Clear).
STEPHEN RUTLEDGE CLEAR (b. Jan 31, 1836 in Tazewell Co, VA; d. Dec 10, 1922 in Smyth Co, VA) married MARY LUVENIA LOUTHIAN September 20, 1860 in Smyth Co, VA, daughter of HENRY LOUTHIAN and COSBY BROWN. Mary Louthian was born May 25, 1841 (Smyth Co) and died December 19, 1914 (Smyth Co).
Children of STEPHEN CLEAR and MARY LOUTHIAN:
1. MARY LORENDA CLEAR, b. Abt. 1862, Smyth Co, VA.
2. JOHN PATTON CLEAR, b. Jan 02, 1865, Smyth Co, VA; d. Jan 24, 1938, Smyth Co, VA.
3. WILLIAM H CLEAR, b. Feb 27, 1867, Chatham Hill or Long Hollow, Smyth Co, VA; d. April 16, 1951, Smyth Co, VA.
4. ROBERT E LEE CLEAR, b. Bet. 1869 - 1870, VA; d. 1933, Smyth Co, VA.
5. ELIZA FLEENOR CLEAR, b. Sep 23, 1871, Smyth Co, VA; d. Apr 19, 1950, Smyth Co, VA.
6. MARTHA MELVINA CLEAR, b. Sep 27, 1873, Smyth Co, VA; d. Jan 30, 1949, Smyth Co, VA.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|