The Pope county Clubbs seem to be founded by Isaac and here is a rough outline. I have more detail if it would be helpful. I suspect because of the repetition of Phillip and Levi that these folks are from the Maryland branch of the Clubbs.
Rough family (contact person is JTCLUB aol.
Isaac l775 (more likely to be grandfather) wife unk. He b NC and only appears on the l850 Pope living with George W b l822. No prior census entry for him anywhere.
1. X bc l792 m Elizabeth
1. Phillip Jackson 1816 d l.25.l876 Joplin MO M l) Jane Evans b l829 m 9.l0.l839
1. John Hamilton ll.28.l840M 2) Agnes Louisa Ashley 4.9.l845 she b l830
2. Elizabeth l847
3. Mary Nancy l849
4. Silas Jackson l852
5. Henry Levi (Lee) l854
6. Frances l858
7. Samuel l86l
8. Jolia l864
2. Samuel c l830–sup on l860 Pope, find. M Nancy Bincum l2.27.l846 Pope
1. Elizabeth l849
2. Samuel l845 Ill
3. Eli l847 Ill
4. Sarah l850
2. George W 1822-1856 m Nancy Tomlinson 6.l8.l843 Pope. After Geo W death Nancy married to John Haynes
1. Elizabeth l839 Illinois. M l86l John Benard Pope co
2. Rosel? 1845
3. Eli l847
4. Sarah l849
5. Isaac l853 (prob the John Isaac who m Mrs Eliz Lauderdale l875 in Pope.
3. Silas J l822 d l852 m Elizabeth Adair 6..l852
4. Levi l823 m l) Melissa J Belcher Popoe 2.4.l85l. 2) Jane Eskew l.7.l852. Living Cape gir l870
1. MJ l853
2. Wm l854 m Eliz Wms l87l Cape
2. Sarah 1857
3. James l858
4. Nancy l862
5. Mary 1864
6. John l866
5. Eli l831NC m Sarah Lawson l849 Pope. L860 they ae at Randol, Cape co Mo, no children. Both are listed as 30 years old. I find no further census on them.
6 John W m Hulda Hazel ll.7.l849 Pope
7. Sarah m Manual Dawson Popoe 6.l6.l849
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|