Big changes have come to — all content is now read-only, and member subscriptions and the Shop have been discontinued.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Surnames: Coffield Family Genealogy Forum

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: Looking for absent Father
Posted by: Myra C. Sims (ID *****8135) Date: January 11, 2006 at 13:49:47
In Reply to: Looking for absent Father by Rebecca Backus of 178

Does your Mother still have an old income tax record where she and your father filed their income taxes? If you do copy his social security number. Write a letter to your father explain why you want to hear from him. Put the letter in an unsealed envelope, write a letter to the social security office asking them to foward this open letter to your father. Make sure you put the Social Security number in the letter to the Social Security Office.

Notify Administrator about this message?
No followups yet

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network