Karen, I have five (5) Earl Coldirons in my Coldiron database. I don't know if any of them are the Earl you're looking for, but I'll tell you a little about each. First, I should tell you that to my knowledge, there are no Coldirons who are full-blooded Indians. Coldiron is German, and while some of the Coldiron men are reported to have married women of Indian blood, to my knowledge there are no Coldiron men who are total Indian.
(1) Earl Coldiron, born 10 Mar 1904 in Magoffin Co., KY, the son of George W. Coldiron and Mary Catherine Bailey. I have no marriage for this Earl.
(2) Earl Coldiron, born 24 Sep 1914 in Wolfe Co., KY, the son of David C. Coldiron and Stella Edwards. Earl married Blanche Hurt and had two children, Ann C. and James E.
(3) Earl Green Coldiron, born 18 Mar 1913 at Hatton Creek, Powell Co., KY, the son of William Green Coldiron and Sarah Fine Miller. I have no marriage information for this Earl.
(4) Earl Rosco Coldiron, born 5 Nov 1916 in Harlan Co., KY, the son of Harvey Ledford Coldiron and Ethie Wilder. This Earl is my first cousin, and I'm certain is not Indian. He married Lillian Victoria Neal.
(5) Earl V. Coldiron, born 6 Jan 1913 in Garrard Co., KY, the son of Henry Harrison Coldiron and Myrtle M. Tatum. I have no marriage information for this Earl.
If you believe there is a remote possibility one of these is the Earl you're looking for, I would like to communicate further.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|