Sharon, I really think that we met, maybe 8 +/- years ago when Debra & I paid a visit to your mother, maybe I am wrong but your name sure rings a bell.
Anyway, as to my holdings on Julia E. (Coston) Moore, my ggrandfathers (H.T. Coston) daughter.
1. tax rolls in Leon Co. Tx.
2. membership in Mt. Pisgah church in Leon Co. Tx.
3. death certificate in Borden Co. Tx.
4. foto of her and Andrew Jackson Moore
5. census in Erath Co. Tx 1880
6. A.J. Moore burial listing in Fairview cemetery
If any of the above can benefit you, send me and email
Respectfully, James Coston
= = = = = =
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|