The Crandall genealogy carries your line down to the children of Albert L. and Maria (Secor) Crandall but that is where it ends. They are listed on page 435.
You did not mention whether or not you are looking for the lineage back to Elder John. If so, it is:
1. Elder John and first wife (we really do not know her name despite what the book and numerous web sites have)
2. John Crandall and Elizabeth Gorton (she was the daughter of one of the early settlers of Warwick, RI, Samuel Gorton)
3. Peter and Susannah (Tefft) Crandall (Susannah was the d/o of Samuel and Elizabeth (Jenckes) Tefft
4. Peter Crandall and wife Sarah (---)
5. Christopher Crandall and Pamelia (---)
6. Christopher Crandall and Clarinda (Galusha)
7. Christopher Crandall and Maria (Secor)
I share the line down through Peter and Susannah (Tefft) Crandall but I am descended from their daughter Mary - she married Joseph Adams.
CFA member and genealogy committee member Judy Harbold also shares your line down to Christopher and Clarinda Galusha. She has been doing a lot of research on the various Christophers up in New York so you may want to connect with her at some point. She can be reached at JCHarbold@aol.com
I have transcribed the will of the John Crandall that married Elizabeth Gorton from the South Kingstown records. If you want that, let me know.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|