I've helped Jim work his Croll lines and hope to be able to help you too (I'm from Doylestown in nexy door Bucks county). Below are the Ancestors (as we know them) for your Abraham. I have six children and lots of grandchildren for Abraham & Susanna. Contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
1. Abraham S. CROLL b. 21-Jul-1822, New Hanover, Mont. Co. Pa., occupation Innkeeper, m. 24-Sep-1843, in St.Paul's Luth. Red Hill, Mont.Co. Pa., Susanna RENNINGER, b. 13-Nov-1820, Douglass twp Mont Co, d. 21-Sep-1875, buried: St.Paul's Luth. Red Hill, Mont.Co. Pa. Abraham died 15-Sep-1890, buried: St.Paul's Luth. Red Hill, Mont.Co. Pa. Sponsers: Michael Croll & Hanna Kneper 1850 Census, also has Michael Croll (56) & Katarina (53) ran Hotel at Perkiomen Heights, Mont. Co.; died at son Abraham's home from MCoMC
2. David J. CROLL b. 12-Dec-1796, m. bef 1822, Katherina SCHWENK, b. 18-May-1797, d. 17-Jun-1878, buried: 6 Sided church, Pennsburg, Mont. Pa. David died 5-Feb-1832, buried: 6 Sided church, Pennsburg, Mont. Pa. died of "stroke", age 35yr 1mo 3wk 4days from CFA+MCoMC
3. Katherina SCHWENK b. 18-May-1797, d. 17-Jun-1878, buried: 6 Sided church, Pennsburg, Mont. Pa. died of "dropsey"; ALL 4 grparents known (see #595 Skippack burials) from MCoMC
4. Christian CROLL b. 2-Feb-1758, York, York Co. Pa., occupation Blacksmth Innkeeper, m. Hannah KREMER, b. 7-Oct-1759, d. 20-Dec-1819, buried: Old Mennonite, Skippack Mont.Co.Pa. Christian died 27-Apr-1814, Skippack Mont. Co. Pa., buried: Old Mennonite, Skippack Mont.Co.Pa. confirmd 1772, age 14 at the Goshenhoppen Luthern church Sponsers:Christian & Elizabeth Croll Max.Berks 1784-90,Whitpain Mont 1800-04,Springfield 1804,Skippack 1805 from CFA
5. Hannah KREMER b. 7-Oct-1759, d. 20-Dec-1819, buried: Old Mennonite, Skippack Mont.Co.Pa. also have a 9/20/1819 death date ? from CFA
6. Abraham Markley SCHWENK b. 24-May-1759, Frederick twsp. Montgomery Co. Pa., occupation Tanner, m. Veronica BAUER, b. 10 Apr 1756, d. 13 Sep 1840, buried: Keeley Reformed Cemetery, Schwenksville. Abraham died 6 Aug 1843, buried: Keeley Reformed Cemetery, Schwenksville. Sergeant of the 7th Class in the Company commanded by Capt. James Haslett, 2nd Battalion, Philadelphia Co., Militia Revolutionary War
7. Veronica BAUER b. 10 Apr 1756, d. 13 Sep 1840, buried: Keeley Reformed Cemetery, Schwenksville.
Great Grand Parents
8. John Philip CROLL b. 8-Sep-1734, York, York Co. Pa., m. bef 1758, Maria Eva _____, b. bef 1732, d. 17-Apr-1817, Kutztown, Pa. John died bef 1796?, buried: Salfordville, Montgomery Co. Pa. it appears that Maria Eva married widow Abraham Zimmerman before 1796, making it likely that Philip had died sometime before that date (not confirmed).
9. Maria Eva _____ b. bef 1732, m. (1) bef 1758, John Philip CROLL, b. 8-Sep-1734, York, York Co. Pa., d. bef 1796?, buried: Salfordville, Montgomery Co. Pa., m. (2) ?, Abraham ZIMMERMAN, b. 29-Jun-1735, Maxatawny Twsp. Berks Co. Pa., d. abt 17-Oct-1807, Maxatawny Twsp. Berks Co. Pa. Maria died 17-Apr-1817, Kutztown, Pa. death date and second marriage it's based on VERY likely but not yet confirmed
10. Gotfried KREMER b. bef 1730, m. 20 Apr 1747, in Moselem Church, Richmond Twp, Berks, Anna Martha Hannah HILL, b. bef 1730. Gotfried died abt Apr 1795.
11. Anna Martha Hannah HILL b. bef 1730.
12. George SCHWENK m. Fronica (Merkle) MARKLEY.
13. Fronica (Merkle) MARKLEY.
14. Michael BAUER b. 1720-22, m. abt 1744, Veronica (Fronica) LANDIS. Michael died 1784.
15. Veronica (Fronica) LANDIS. saughter of John Landis of Bucks county
Great Great Grand Parents
16. John Christian CROLL b. 1707, Ringersahn,Waldeck,Germany, occupation Innkeeper,Storekeeper, m. abt 1733, in Pennsylvania, Maria Elizabeth KUERCHER, b. bef. 1715, Pennsylvania, d. aft 1764. John died 20-Aug-1758, York, York Co. Pa.
17. Maria Elizabeth KUERCHER b. bef. 1715, Pennsylvania, d. aft 1764.
22. John Jacob HILL Sr. b. bef 1710, m. Anne Elizabeth KERST, b. bef 1710.
23. Anne Elizabeth KERST b. bef 1710.
3rd Great Grand Parents
34. Henry KUERCHER b. bef 1690, m. bef 1715, Anna Maria RESSER, b. 24-Jun-1683, Lindenthal, Germany, d. 25-Jan-1760, York, York Co. Pa. Henry died bef 1720, Pennsylvania.
35. Anna Maria RESSER b. 24-Jun-1683, Lindenthal, Germany, d. 25-Jan-1760, York, York Co. Pa.
4th Great Grand Parents
70. John George RESSER b. bef. 1663, Germany, m. unknown. John died ?, Pennsylvania.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|