Looking for information on the Crosskey family of Sussex England. The name was sometimes spelt Croskey & Croskeys. I can trace the family back to the early 1700's.
1. Arthur Charles Crosskey of Wandsworth married to Phylis Mary Togood of Christchurch.
2. Arthur CROSSKEY of Wandsworth married to Minnie Lousia French of Wandsworth.
3. Charles William CROSSKEY of Brighton married to Eliza Sopp of Islington.
4. Thomas CROSSKEY (Also CROSSKEYS) of Brighton married to Maria Ann Pollington of Brighton.
5. Thomas CROSSKEY Also CROSKEY)of Hurstpierpoint married 1. Mary Woolgar of Hurstpierpoint, 2. Ann Leffen (widow, maiden name Linden).
6. Thomas PAGE CROSSKEY (Also CROSKEY) of Hurstpierpoint married to Jane/Jenny Mitchell of Hurstpierpoint.
7. William CROSKEYS of Clayton married to Sarah Page of Clayton.
8. Thomas CROSKEYS of Keymer married to Susannah.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|