I would say that there has to be a cross somewhere in there. Way too many of the same names in the same place. This Sam Curtsinger was married to a Nancy Appolonia Elliott. I also maintain track on the Wilson's in Graves, Carlisle, Ballard, Nelson, etc... County also. However, I do not see a Louisa Wilson among them.
I hope this helps.
Descendants of James Elliott
Generation No. 1
1. JAMES1 ELLIOTT was born 1805, and died 1886. He married (1) ANNE WILLETT 1826 in Washington County, daughter of JOHN WILLETT and MATILDA SUMMERS. He married (2) MARGARET ANN BARD-FIELDS 1851.
Marriage Notes for JAMES ELLIOTT and MARGARET BARD-FIELDS:
It has been said that they eloped after a church service at Rock Springs Church, Hickman Co.
James and Margaret are buried in Mt. Moriah Cemetery, on route 58, near Clinton, with a marker.
Children of JAMES ELLIOTT and ANNE WILLETT are:
2. i. WILLIAM ALEXANDER2 ELLIOTT.
ii. JOHN COLUMBUS ELLIOTT, m. ELIZABETH A THOMAS.
iii. GEORGE WASHINGTON ELLIOTT, m. (1) HARRIETTE VAUGHN; m. (2) MARTHA J TOON-HAYDEN.
iv. ELIZA JANE ELLIOTT, m. ISAM HODGES.
v. ? ELLIOTT.
3. vi. SAMUEL THOMAS ELLIOTT, b. 1835.
Children of JAMES ELLIOTT and MARGARET BARD-FIELDS are:
vii. MARY CATHERINE2 ELLIOTT, b. 1852; m. JAMES SHELTON VADEN.
viii. NANCY ELIZABETH ELLIOTT, b. 1856; m. JOSEPH ROLAND WATTS.
ix. NICHOLAS BENJAMIN ELLIOTT, b. 1858; m. SALLY EUNICE STONE.
x. MARTHA ELANOR ELLIOTT, b. 1860; m. THOMAS DANIEL WATTS.
xi. ROBERT LEE ELLIOTT, b. 1863; m. MARGARET ANN WALKER.
xii. QUEEN SMITH ELLIOTT, b. 1865; m. ROBERT C PHARIS.
xiii. HETTIE ANN ELLIOTT, b. 1867; m. JOHN BURNETT DAY.
xiv. FELIX BARD ELLIOTT, b. 1871; m. LAURA MAY NEWTON.
Generation No. 2
2. WILLIAM ALEXANDER2 ELLIOTT (JAMES1). He married LUCINDA C INGRAM.
Child of WILLIAM ELLIOTT and LUCINDA INGRAM is:
4. i. NANCY APPOLONIA3 ELLIOTT.
3. SAMUEL THOMAS2 ELLIOTT (JAMES1) was born 1835. He married TERESA JANE AUSTIN, daughter of BENEDICT AUSTIN and MARGARET YATES.
Child of SAMUEL ELLIOTT and TERESA AUSTIN is:
5. i. AUGUSTA ANN3 ELLIOTT, b. 1860, Graves County, Kentucky.
Generation No. 3
4. NANCY APPOLONIA3 ELLIOTT (WILLIAM ALEXANDER2, JAMES1). She married SAMUEL LAWSON CURTSINGER, son of THOMAS CURTSINGER and ELIZABETH WILLETT.
Child of NANCY ELLIOTT and SAMUEL CURTSINGER is:
i. HERMAN4 CURTSINGER, m. ALICE CISSELL.
5. AUGUSTA ANN3 ELLIOTT (SAMUEL THOMAS2, JAMES1) was born 1860 in Graves County, Kentucky. She married JAMES ALEXANDER PHILIP WILLETT, son of SAMUEL WILLETT and ELIZABETH HOBBS.
Children of AUGUSTA ELLIOTT and JAMES WILLETT are:
i. ?4 WILLETT.
ii. ? WILLETT.
iii. ? WILLETT.
iv. ? WILLETT.
v. ? WILLETT.
vi. ? WILLETT.
vii. ? WILLETT.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|