William Scott Doran and Naomi Dalbey were my great-great-great grandparents.
I have Naomi Dalbey born 19 Dec. 1822 in Ohio, died 18 Apr. 1901 in Illinois, and William Scott Doran born 27 Jun 1813 in Virginia, died 22 Jan 1892 in Vermilion County, Illinois.
Naomi Dalbey and William Scott Doran married 1 Oct. 1840 in Vermilion County, Illinois.
Their children were:
- Christiana Doran, b. 1841 in Illinois, d.1929 (my gg grandmother, who married Michael Calvin Doney, (b.1840 in Indiana, d. ?)
- Angeline Doran, b. abt 1844, m. 19 Jan 1865 to Amos Doan
- Sarah Jane Doran, 1846-?; m. Ellis Davis
- Virginia Doran, b.1848, d. 4 Jan 1916; m. Isaiah Jones
- Nettie Doran, b. 1851, d. 2 Feb. 1908, Oakwood, Illinois; m. Daniel Smoot
- Nancy Doran, dates unknown; m. William Craigmyle
- Harriet Doran, dates unknown; m. Calvin Davis
- William Scott Doran, dates unknown; marriage unknown
- Lydia Doran, b. abt 1863, d. abt 1888; m. Frank Makemson
Parents of William Scott Doran (1813-1892) were:
Naomi Dalby was the daughter of:
Aaron Dalbey, b. bet 1796/1801 in PA, d. 18 Mar 1855, Muncie, Vermilion County, Illinois
and Christiana Prong, b. 7 Jan 1796, Washington, Greene County, PA; d. 16 Aug 1827, Vermilion County, Illinois
The other children of Aaron Dalbey and Christiana Prong were:
- Jane Dalbey, b. 24 Jun 1816; d. 22 Feb 1878; m. 20 Aug 1835 to Samuel Dougherty (b. 26 Jun 1813)
- Christopher Dalbey, b. 19 Jan 1818, d. 19 Aug. 1902, Vermilion County, Illinois; m. 15 Oct 1840 to Julia Ann McMullin
- Hester Ann Dalbey, b. 13 Jul 1820 in Ohio, d. 1870, Vermilion County, Illinois; m. bet 21 Oct 1840 and 25 Nov 1847 to John Draper (b. 29 Oct 1815 in Clermont, Ohio)
- [Naomi Dalbey, above]
- Harriett Ann Dalbey, b 2 Mar 1825, d. 3 Sep 1828
- Thomas Jefferson H Dalbey, b. 15 Aug 1827; m. 23 Mar 1848 to Margaret Ann Hartman.
Naomi Dalbey's grandfather was:
- Aaron Dalbey, b. 1764-1765 in Fredericks County, Virginia; d. abt 1811 in Greene County, PA; m. Tacy Marple (b. 6 Feb 1768, d.?) on 6 Feb. 1789 in Fredericks County, Virginia
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|