Would the children of Richard and Elizabeth Dann referenced in your posting be the ones I'm listing at the end of this message? I'm looking for info on a Richard Dann (b. 1850), whose wife was named Elizabeth (b. 1854). The couple first moved from Ireland to Canada where at least 3 of their children were born. In 1884, the moved to the U.S. They were in Conshohocken, PA, during the 1900 U.S. Federal Census. Elizabeth had given birth to 13 children, only 10 of whom were still living during 1900. The census shows only 8 of the surviving children residing with them during that year. These are:
1. George W. Dann, b. Feb 1878 in Canada. Apparently unemployed during 1900.
2. David D. Dann, b. Aug 1879 in Canada. Employed as a day laborer.
3. Ruth E. Dann, b. Mar 1882 in Canada. Employed as a clerk.
4. Mary A. Dann, b. Nov 1886 in Pennsylvania. Attending school.
5. Joseph J. Dann, b. Apr 1888 in Pennsylvania. Attending school.
6. Eleanor A. Dann, b. Dec 1889 in Pennsylvania. Attending school.
7. Nathan Dann, b. Nov 1891 in Pennsylvania. Attending school.
8. Richard Dann Jr., b. Oct 1893 in Pennsylvania. Attending school.
If this is the Dann family that is of interest to you, please contact me. They're not related to me, personally. I'm helping my wife's uncle track down his family tree. Eleanor was his grandmother.
Annapolis, MD USA
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|