I checked the D'Aoust Genealogy Project Data Base and found the following information. Please contact me in Waterloo, Ontario Canada if you have any question 519-886-1242.
1. Alexis D'Aoust #6326 also known as: dit Dawlt b. abt 1839, (son of Alexis D'Aoust #6302 and Marguerite Dore #6308) m. Nov-26-1860, in St-Polycarpe, Quebec, Canada, Adeline Campeau #6327, b. abt 1840, (daughter of Antoine Campeau #6328 and Sophie Legault #6329) d. abt 1916, buried: abt 1916. Alexis died abt 1913, Notre Dame, Hull, Quebec, Canada, buried: abt 1913.
+ 2. i Antoine D'Aoust #7995 b. May-01-1866.
+ 3. ii Louis D'Aoust #7996 b. abt 1869.
4. iii Alfred D'Aoust #7978 b. abt 1875, m. Apr-18-1898, in Notre Dame, Hull, Quebec, Canada, Elisa Anne Bainville #7980, b. abt 1878, (daughter of Jean Bainville #14182 and Emérentienne Gagnon #14183) d. abt 1955, buried: abt 1955. Alfred died abt 1956, buried: abt 1956.
5. iv Rosanna D'Aoust #7979 b. abt 1880, m. Nov-27-1899, in Notre Dame, Hull, Quebec, Canada, Antoine Dore #7981, b. abt 1875, (son of Ant. Doré #14626 and Edesse Hébert #14627) d. abt 1955, buried: abt 1955. Rosanna died abt 1959, buried: abt 1959.
6. v Joseph D'Aoust #6758 b. abt 1882, m. Mar-31-1902, in Notre Dame, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Marguerite Brunet #6759, b. abt 1883, (daughter of Louis Brunet #6760 and Marguerte Mallette #6761) d. abt 1965, buried: abt 1965. Joseph died abt 1961, buried: abt 1961.
2. Antoine D'Aoust #7995 (1.Alexis1) b. May-01-1866, m. Nov-24-1890, in Notre Dame, Hull, Quebec, Canada, Laura Nadon #7997, b. abt 1870, d. abt 1950, buried: abt 1950. Antoine died Nov-09-1894, Hull, Quebec, Canada, buried: Nov-12-1894, Notre Dame Cemetery, Hull, Quebec.
7. i Baby D'Aoust #18397 b. 1894, d. Sep-14-1895, Hull, Quebec, Canada, buried: Sep-15-1895, Notre Dame Cemetery, Hull, Quebec.
3. Louis D'Aoust #7996 (1.Alexis1) b. abt 1869, m. Sep-18-1893, in Notre Dame, Hull, Quebec, Canada, Cordelia Osborne #7998, b. abt 1872, (daughter of Thomas Osborne #16211 and Mathilde Ménard #16212) d. abt 1960, buried: abt 1960. Louis died abt 1944, buried: abt 1944.
8. i Thomas D'Aoust #16640 b. Jul-06-1896, Hull, Quebec, Canada, d. abt 1975, buried: abt 1975.
Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force; WWI, Regimental No. 2075437
2nd Reinforcing Company, 5th Royal Highland of Canada Regiment
Data from Attestation Paper: June 13, 1917.
Thomas volunteered for the Canadian Expeditionary Force on June 13, 1917. At the time of his enlistment he lived at 343 Bluery St., Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He was not married and was a Roman Catholic. Thomas stood 5 feet 3.5 inches in height, had brown eyes,mediun dark hair. A medical examination was held on June 13, 1917, in Montreal, Quebec; and the examiner found no medical defects and declared Thomas Daoust fit, category "A2" for Canadian Over-Seas Expeditionary Force.
Thomas was 24 years old at the time of his enlistment and was a Waiter by trade. Thomas belong to the Active Militia, 5th Royal Highland of Canada.
9. ii Armand D'Aoust #18549 b. Jun-01-1916, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, d. Aug-09-1916, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, buried: Aug-10-1916.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|