Lockridge Times; Lockridge, Jefferson Co, IA;
Friday, December 1, 1916
Miss Flossie Peterson of near Rome, and well known in this vicinity, was
taken to the Jefferson county hospital last Tuesday afternoon and underwent
an operation for appendicitis. She is doing nicely.
- The Mohawk school began Monday after a two weeks vacation with Clemma
Watkins as teacher.
- Mr. and Mrs. Steve Lyon are visiting at the home of their daughter, Mrs.
- Mr. and Mrs. Howe Messer are the proud parents of a baby girl.
- Lawrence Young returned to his home in Ottumwa Wednesday after an extended
visit with his grandparents, Mr and Mrs. O.H. Lillyblade, and other
- Ed. Craff is on the sick list.
- Mrs. Alma Axerton of East Moline, Ill, visited a few days at the home of
Frank Trabert being called here by the sudden illness of her mother, Mrs.
- Miss Gladys Trabert returned home Friday. She is working for her
grandmother, Mrs. Malcolm Nelson.
- Andrew Daubs is expected home from Canada this week where he has been
working the past two months with his threshing outfit.
- S.S. Crane of Fairfield is a guest of relatives and friends here. "Soc"
has not forgotten his old time fondness for hunting and still enjoys a hunt
especially in his old neighborhood.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|