Here is the information composed so far for the David Family tree. Am looking still for info of the Ezra and Angelina David family members. Hope my info can help those still looking.
1. ZACHARIAH1 DAVID was born September 27, 1792 in Kingston Prov, Canada, and died April 27, 1860 in Frontenac, Kingston Prov, Canada. He married REBECCA POWLEY.
Notes for ZACHARIAH DAVID:
In 1851, Zachariah David is living in Kingston Township, Frontenac, Ontario.
According to genealogist Wilman Davis, "Zachariah died at the age of 67 from a bad cut he received while sharpening a scythe -- a wound that 'would not heal.' Neither Zachariah nor Rebecca were educated -- there being no schools available. Yet they could speak both English and Dutch. ... Zachariah was a religious man, a lay preacher of Wesleyan Methodism."
Children of ZACHARIAH DAVID and REBECCA POWLEY are:
i. IRA2 DAVID.
ii. SARAH ANN DAVID, b. 1815.
iii. HARRIET DAVID, b. 1818.
2. iv. WILLIAM DAVID, b. October 01, 1820, Kingston Township, Ontario, Canada; d. March 27, 1901, Papineau, Iroquois County, Illinois.
v. ISAAC DAVID, b. 1823.
vi. FRANCIS R DAVID, b. 1825.
vii. JOHN Z DAVID, b. 1827.
viii. ERZA H DAVID, b. 1829.
ix. SARAH JANE DAVID, b. 1832.
x. CHARLES Z DAVID, b. 1835.
xi. JOHN W DAVID, b. 1838.
Generation No. 2
2. WILLIAM2 DAVID (ZACHARIAH1) was born October 01, 1820 in Kingston Township, Ontario, Canada, and died March 27, 1901 in Papineau, Iroquois County, Illinois. He married JEMIMA MABEE November 23, 1848 in Ontario, Canada, daughter of PETER MABEE and MINA PRESTON.
Marriage Notes for WILLIAM DAVID and JEMIMA MABEE:
In 1870, William and Jemima David are living Papineau Township, Iroquois County, Illinois. They have five children living with them. The household also shows that Peter Maybee, age 35, is living with them. (This is believed to be Jemima's brother.)
In 1880, William and Jemima David are living in Papineau Township, Iroquois County, Illinois. There are no children living with them; however, two others are in the household with them: Peter Strigel, age 23, laborer; and Caroline Benjamin, age 13, servant.
Children of WILLIAM DAVID and JEMIMA MABEE are:
i. ELISA3 DAVID, b. December 04, 1848, Seneca, Haldiman County, Ontario, Canada; d. January 26, 1915, St. Anne, Illinois; m. SIDNEY BENJAMIN.
Notes for ELISA DAVID:
Jones Cemetery (Beaver Creek) Rural Papineau, Illinois
3. ii. HYOTT SUMMER DAVID, b. September 19, 1850, Seneca Twp, Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada; d. October 01, 1930, Illinois.
4. iii. EZRA DAVID, b. September 16, 1852, Seneca Twp, Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada; d. December 25, 1909, Aroma Township, Kankakee County, Illinois.
5. iv. SARAH ANNE DAVID, b. May 19, 1856, Seneca Township, Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada.
6. v. WILLIAM JR DAVID, b. 1857, Seneca Twp, Haldimand, ON, CAN.
Generation No. 3
3. HYOTT SUMMER3 DAVID (WILLIAM2, ZACHARIAH1) was born September 19, 1850 in Seneca Twp, Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada, and died October 01, 1930 in Illinois. He married AGNES CAROLINE SANDERSON March 13, 1878 in Kankakee, Kankakee County, Illinois, daughter of WILLIAM SANDERSON and SARAH POWLEY.
Children of HYOTT DAVID and AGNES SANDERSON are:
i. DELLA MAY EFFY4 DAVID, b. June 22, 1879; m. UNKNOWN DAVIS.
ii. PERCY DAVID, b. 1881, Papineau, Iroquois County, Illinois.
7. iii. MIRNA PEARL DAVID, b. June 07, 1884, Papineau, Iroquois County, Illinois; d. August 1976, St. Anne, Kankakee County, Illinois.
iv. OLIVE DAVID, b. May 02, 1887, Papineau, Iroquois County, Illinois.
v. ETTA LOUELLA DAVID, b. January 28, 1889, Papineau, Iroquois County, Illinois.
4. EZRA3 DAVID (WILLIAM2, ZACHARIAH1) was born September 16, 1852 in Seneca Twp, Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada, and died December 25, 1909 in Aroma Township, Kankakee County, Illinois. He married ANGELINA FARRINGTON November 22, 1874 in Kankakee County, Illinois, daughter of WM FARRINGTON and MARIAH TAYLOR.
Notes for EZRA DAVID:
In 1880, Ezra and Angeline David are living in Aroma Township, Kankakee County, Illinois. They have three children living with them: Caroline, Nellie, and Cora Bell.
Source Citation: Year: 1880; Census Place: Aroma, Kankakee, Illinois; Roll: T9_219; Family History Film: 1254219; Page: 165.4000; Enumeration District: 26; Image: 0333.
Ezra DAVID Self M Male W 27 CAN Farmer CAN CAN
Angeline DAVID Wife M Female W 22 IN Keeping House NY OH
Caroline DAVID Dau S Female W 4 IN CAN OH
Nellie DAVID Dau S Female W 2 IL CAN OH
Cora Bell DAVID Dau S Female W 10M IL CAN OH
In 1900, Ezra and Angeline David are living in Aroma Township, Kankakee County, Illinois. They have four children living with them: Bert, Lillie, Effie, and Ira.
Children of EZRA DAVID and ANGELINA FARRINGTON are:
i. CAROLINE4 DAVID, b. 1876; m. GEORGE GOLDING, April 19, 1892, Aroma Twp, Kankakee, IL.
ii. NELLIE M DAVID, b. 1878; d. 1888.
iii. CORA BELLE DAVID, b. July 1879, Aroma Township, Kankakee County, Illinois; m. KARL DOLL, October 22, 1892, Kankakee County, Illinois.
8. iv. ALBERT DAVID, b. August 19, 1883, Illinois; d. June 25, 1959.
Notes for ALBERT DAVID:
"BERT DAVID - Bert David, 75, of 1409 East Mohawk, died Thursday morning in a local hospital. A native of St. Anne, Ill., he had resided in Tampa for six years. Mr. David had been a painting contractor in Kankakee, Ill., for 38 years. He is survived by his wife, Mrs. Luella David, Tampa, and two sisters, Mrs. Effie Fielelke, Momence, Ill., and Mrs. Lillie Love, Custer Park, Ill. Mr. David was a member of the First Baptist Church of Momence. Mr. and Mrs. David celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary last April 28."
Published in The Tampa Morning Tribune, Friday, June 26, 1959.
9. v. LILLIE MAE DAVID, b. October 10, 1887, St. Anne, Kankakee, IL; d. September 18, 1970, Kankakee, Kankakee County, Illinois.
10. vi. EFFIE DAVID, b. 1889.
11. vii. IRA DAVID, b. October 1891, Illinois; d. 1927.
5. SARAH ANNE3 DAVID (WILLIAM2, ZACHARIAH1) was born May 19, 1856 in Seneca Township, Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada. She married WESLEY ANDERSON PRICE December 23, 1873 in Kankakee, Kankakee County, Illinois, son of WILLIAM PRICE and LUCETTA BROWN.
In 1873 Mr. Price was married to Miss Sarah A. David, a native of Canada, and of the nine children born to them, two are deceased, as follows : Viola Jane, who was born in 1875, became the wife of James Lewis in 1894 and passed away the same year, and Willard Wade, who died in 1879, the same year in which he was born. The eldest of those living is Charles Oscar, born in 1877, in Mendocino county ; by his marriage with Anna Moore in 1901 he is the father of six children. William Martin, born in 1879 (twin brother of Willard Wade), went to Alaska in 1900, and when last heard from was in Dawson. Mabel L., born in 1882, became the wife of Owen Dugan in 1901, and two children have been born to them. George W., born in 1885, is at home with his parents, as are also the other children, Belle L., born in 1888, Laura Ethel in 1890, and Walter Franklin, born in 1892. All of the children are Native Sons and Daughters. In his political sympathies Mr. Price is a Republican. While he has no taste for public office, yet he has held a number of school offices, and in a quiet way has done considerable to enlarge the usefulness of the community in which he lives.
6. WILLIAM JR3 DAVID (WILLIAM2, ZACHARIAH1) was born 1857 in Seneca Twp, Haldimand, ON, CAN. He married HANNAH MILBURN March 14, 1883 in Kankakee County, Illinois.
Notes for HANNAH MILBURN:
Children of WILLIAM DAVID and HANNAH MILBURN are:
i. MAUD4 DAVID, b. 1884.
ii. BESSIE DAVID, b. March 07, 1886, Papineau, Iroquois, IL; m. UNKNOWN HUDGINS.
iii. MYRTLE LEONA DAVID, b. May 07, 1888, Chebanse, Iroquois, IL.
iv. LESLIE EARL DAVID, b. 1890, Chebanse, Iroquois County, Illinois; d. 1891, Chebanse, Iroquois, IL, USA. Evergreen Cemetery, Chebanse, Iroquois, IL, USA
v. HANNAH WILLERTON DAVID, b. April 25, 1892, Chebanse, Iroquois County, Illinois.
vi. EFFIE DAVID, b. 1896.
vii. EDNA L DAVID, b. 1898.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|