I've have been working on my family tree for some time now. I hope this info helps you. E-mail me if you need any additional information.
Mary Dearborn was born abt. 1735 in New Hampshire. She was the daughter of Edward & Mary (Foss) Dearborn. She married Benjamin Jewett c1761. Benjamin was born Strathan, NH - 17--. Benjamin and Mary settled in Hopkinton where he signed the Association Test. They had six children:
1. Benjamin, born March 16, 1762; married Hannah Moody
2. Dearborn, born November 1765, died Feb. 1854; married
Mary Furber. (There granddaughter was Sarah Orne Jewett, the author)
3. Mary (Polly) - born ?; died June 10, 1787; married
Benjamin Hoyt. They had 2 children
4. Nathan - born March 6, 1767, died Montpelier, VT on
December 29, 1861; married Ruth Paine
5. Susanna - born March 28, 1770 in Londonderry, NH, died
Pleasant Hills, Ohio October 28, 1855; married Samuel
6. Jotham - born August 1777, died Alfred, ME on October 6,
1876; married Susan Thompson
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|